Share this tour with a Friend:
- An Amazing time travel to various historical periods of Persia from the most ancient to the most recent through visiting Golestan Palace in Tehran to Persepolis and Pasargadae in Shiraz to Naqsh-e Jahan Square in Isfahan. The trip is most suited for those with limited time; here we can visit the best tourist destinations in Iran.
- Visa Application Process
- All transportation including transfer from/to hotel, Best quality land vehicle
- Professional escorted Tour Guide of your choice language and trained driver
- All entrance fees, sightseeing, permits, excursions and activities as per the itinerary
- Mid-day refreshment including drinking water throughout
- International flight
- Visa fee payable when collecting your visa from an Iranian embassy or consulate or upon arrival
- Tip for guide and/or driver
- Entrance fees for sights not included in the itinerary
- Depending on the group size, the tour price will change. Tour size can vary from one person to above 20 persons.
- You will be accommodated in top-rated hotels.
- Hotels could be replaced with similar hotel in the same category.
- Upon your request the itinerary can be extended or shortened.
- Opening times of the Jewels Museum in Tehran: Saturdays, Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays 16:00 – 14:00 o’clock!
- States offices, administration, post office and banks are generally open from 7:30 – 12:00 and reopen after a lunch break until 16:00. Thursdays are the working hours until 12:00.
- Friday is weekend in Iran.