Length: 1 DAY
- Cities: Tehean
- This one day tour includes two most fascinating palaces belonging to Pahlavi dynasty. These palaces are located in North of Tehran, the affluent part of city, at the foot of Alborz Mountains. It is here that we learn about the fate of last Shahs of Iran and the rise of Islamic Republic when everything changed for Iran and Iranians.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- English-speaking tour guide
- All tours take place in comfortable air conditioned vehicles incl. Road taxes, parking fees and expenses for the driver.
- All entrance fees as per itinerary.
- Meals: 1x Lunch
- Midday refreshment
- Personal expenses
- Tips for tour guides, drivers
- All other expenses not mentioned
- Upon your request, the tour can include more days.
- Depending on the group size, the tour price will change. Tour size can vary from one person to above 20.
- States offices, administration, post office and banks are generally open from 7: 30-12: 00 and reopen after a lunch break until 16:00. Thursdays are the working hours until 12:00.
- Friday is weekend in Iran and almost all businesses are closed