Share this tour with a Friend:
Length: 16 DAYS
Physical Rating: 3/5
Cultural Rating: 3/5
Cities: TEHRAN, SHIRAZ, ISFAHAN, KASHAN, KELARDASHT, ANZALI, YASUJ
- In this trip we step into colorful nature of Iran with surprising contrasts. We will experience forest trekking in the north, mountain trekking in the southwest and desert trekking in the center of Iran. To these we should add cultural and historic cities of Shiraz, Isfahan and Kashan as well as their wonderful attractions. Also, this trip is an opportunity to experience direct contact with local culture and people.
- Trekking on the heights of Alam Kouh Mountain
- Trekking to and visiting Roodkhan medieval castle
- Boating and bird watching in Anzali Lagoon
- Learning about Achaemenid Empire while visiting Persepolis and Pasargadae
- Getting familiar with Persian literature in Hafez and Sa’di tombs
- Trekking in Dena Protected Area and learning about Iran Southwest flora and fauna
- Trekking in Maranjab desert and enjoying great desert landscape
- Visa Application Process
- All transportation including transfer from/to hotel, Best quality land vehicle
- Professional escorted Tour Guide of your choice language and trained driver
- All entrance fees, sightseeing, permits, excursions and activities as per the itinerary
- Mid-day refreshment including drinking water throughout
- International flight
- Visa fee payable when collecting your visa from an Iranian embassy or consulate or upon arrival
- Tip for guide and/or driver
- Entrance fees for sights not included in the itinerary
- Depending on the group size, the tour price will change. Tour size can vary from one person to above 20.
- You will be accommodated in top-rated hotels, Mostly 5 stars.
- Hotels could be replaced with similar hotel in the same category.
- Upon your request the itinerary can be extended or shortened.
- States offices, administration, post office and banks are generally open from 7: 30-12: 00 and reopen after a lunch break until 16:00. Thursdays are the working hours until 12:00.
- Friday is weekend in Iran.