Share this tour with a Friend:
Length: 14 DAYS
Physical Rating: 4/5
Cultural Rating: 4/5
Cities: TEHRAN, YAZD, KERMAN, ISFAHAN, KASHAN, MAHAN, RAYEN
- Endless desert! If you are bewitched by the desert, you can never escape from its charm! In this trip, from beginning to the end, whatever we experience from culture to art and architecture is influenced by the hot, dry climate and desert topography. Desert, though seems simple, is full of surprises from flora and fauna to sand hills, yardangs, and salt polygons and abode architecture.
- Enlightening Journey to prehistoric and ancient Iran in National Museum
- Joyful walk over sand hills in Maranjab Desert
- A rare experience of Islamic art and architecture with 17th century Isfahan
- Nightly stay with locals in desert village of Mesr
- A dream-like experience of yardangs in Shahdad Desert
- Visa Application Process
- All transportation including transfer from/to hotel, Best quality land vehicle
- Professional escorted Tour Guide of your choice language and trained driver
- All entrance fees, sightseeing, permits, excursions and activities as per the itinerary
- Mid-day refreshment including drinking water throughout
- International flight
- Visa fee payable when collecting your visa from an Iranian embassy or consulate or upon arrival
- Tip for guide and/or driver
- Entrance fees for sights not included in the itinerary
- Depending on the group size, the tour price will change. Tour size can vary from one person to above 20.
- You will be accommodated in top-rated hotels, Mostly 5 stars.
- Hotels could be replaced with similar hotel in the same category.
- Upon your request the itinerary can be extended or shortened.
- States offices, administration, post office and banks are generally open from 7: 30-12: 00 and reopen after a lunch break until 16:00. Thursdays are the working hours until 12:00.
- Friday is weekend in Iran.