Share this with a Friend:
- It is a spiritual quest in its perfect sense with the tales of great Iranian Sufis and holy figures enjoying local and national appeal, a journey of self-discovery and revelation. We cover northeast of Iran to northwest getting familiar with Sufies, Mystics and literary figures from different historical periods. In this trip we also experience breathtaking natural landscapes and four world heritage sites.
- Visa Application Process
- All transportation including transfer from/to hotel, Best quality land vehicle
- Professional escorted Tour Guide of your choice language and trained driver
- All entrance fees, sightseeing, permits, excursions and activities as per the itinerary
- Mid-day refreshment including drinking water throughout
- International flight
- Visa fee payable when collecting your visa from an Iranian embassy or consulate or upon arrival
- Tip for guide and/or driver
- Entrance fees for sights not included in the itinerary
- Depending on the group size, the tour price will change. Tour size can vary from one person to above 20 persons.
- You will be accommodated in top-rated hotels.
- Hotels could be replaced with similar hotel in the same category.
- Upon your request the itinerary can be extended or shortened.
- Opening times of the Jewels Museum in Tehran: Saturdays, Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays 16:00 – 14:00 o’clock!
- States offices, administration, post office and banks are generally open from 7:30 – 12:00 and reopen after a lunch break until 16:00. Thursdays are the working hours until 12:00.
- Friday is weekend in Iran.