Share this tour with a Friend:
Length: 6 DAYS
Physical Rating: 4/5
Cultural Rating: 2/5
Cities: TEHRAN, KELARDASHT
- AlamKouh is the Iranian Alps! After Damavand Mountain, AlamKouh is the second highest mountain in Iran with 4850m. It is located in western wing of Alborz Mountain Range, 185km northwest of Tehran. Astonishing landscapes, numerous rivers, and ice walls make this mountain unique in the country.
- Learning about the contemporary history of Iran with Golestan Palace
- Getting hypnotized with awe-inspiring natural landscapes in North of Iran
- Climbing Alam Kouh, the second highest mountain in Iran
- Visa Application Process
- All transportation including transfer from/to hotel, Best quality land vehicle
- Professional escorted Tour Guide of your choice language and trained driver
- All entrance fees, sightseeing, permits, excursions and activities as per the itinerary
- Mid-day refreshment including drinking water throughout
- International flight
- Visa fee payable when collecting your visa from an Iranian embassy or consulate or upon arrival
- Tip for guide and/or driver
- Entrance fees for sights not included in the itinerary
- Depending on the group size, the tour price will change. Tour size can vary from one person to above 20.
- You will be accommodated in top-rated hotels, Mostly 5 stars.
- Hotels could be replaced with similar hotel in the same category.
- Upon your request the itinerary can be extended or shortened.
- States offices, administration, post office and banks are generally open from 7: 30-12: 00 and reopen after a lunch break until 16:00. Thursdays are the working hours until 12:00.
- Friday is weekend in Iran.